1. Put your name, address and phone number on all pieces of luggage, both inside and outside,
2. Never leave your luggage unattended, not even for a second.
3. Put some sort of item, such as a bow or piece of ribbon, on each piece of luggage.
This will help you find luggage quickly so someone else doesn’t grab it off the carousel.
4. Never ask a stranger to watch your luggage while you go to the rest room.
5. Never leave your wallet or cash in a pocket where somebody can see it as that will be an
easy mark for thieves to rob you.
6. When staying at a hotel, never leave your money laying on the dresser or anywhere else
when you are leaving the room.
7. Never leave your driver’s license, birth certificate or airline tickets in your rroom when you
8. Use the safe in your hotel room to keep important papers and cash.
9. Never strike up a conversation with a stranger and tell him anything personal about yourself.
10. Always usue the double locks on your hotel room door and wekge a chair next to the door as a